Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hot, Hot, Hot!

We are having record breaking weather this week. The all time high temperature record here was 90 degrees, back in 1975. We are expected to break that in the next couple days, and may hit the mid 90's this weekend. It's just too hot. I know that it doesn't sound that hot, but our normal temperatures this time of year are in the 60's. We just aren't used to this.

Last night after work I dropped my husband off at the disc golf course, and took the dog to the beach for a couple hours.


I threw some stick,
saw some porpoises, (sorry its such a lousy picture)
and knit a few rows on Kiri.

The past week was a very busy week, and I did almost no knitting. Things I did get everything done that I needed to get done. It helped that my husband was gone for 4 days, that gave me more time to do my stuff without having to take his schedule into account as well.

But now, hopefully things will slow down a bit, and I can catch up on my reading (both online and not) and my knitting.