Wednesday, September 28, 2005



I have a few minutes before I have to leave for the airport, so I thought I'd post the photos I took of Kiri last night. I gave up on the rain stopping (this is Southeast Alaska after all) and took a couple indoor shots last night. They aren't great, but since I am donating Kiri to a fundraising auction, and it starts tomorrow, I won't have another opportunity.

I am going to be in Petersburg, another SE Alaska town, until Sunday night. I am taking the Turtleneck Shrug I am working on for the SYNO swap, but I doubt I will have much time to work on it except for waiting at the airport, and on the flight. In this case the waiting time is longer than the flying time. This in my priority project though, until I finish it. The only other thing I am working on right now is a Snow Devil Hat for my 4 year old nephew. (Sorry, I don't have time right now to find the link). Have a great week end.