Friday, November 11, 2005


Although I said I wasn't going to start any other projects until I finished Stephanie's Scarf, I did. At lunch today I went to my LYS and bought a skein of Noro Kureyon to make a case for my new camera. I am worried about it getting beat up in my bag. Then I took Bob to the park and started on it while we walked a little ways on one of the trails. We didn't get far (walking or knitting) because I only had about 20 minutes left of lunch. But he thought it was better than sitting in the truck watching me knit. I am just winging this, but as I am going to felt it, I figure I have some leeway as far as size goes, as I will be able to adjust the size by how much I felt it. I will probably hand felt it since it is such a small project. I am hoping to finish it tonight.


The second picture I took the second picture from work this afternoon as the sun was setting. Yes, sunset is in the afternoon here now, about quarter to 4 today. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny as well, so I will probably take the dogs out before I go to work tomorrow. I am working a second job on Saturday afternoons for a few weeks, training people at my old job.